My format for these posts has been to share links to design sites and other interesting places I found during the week. Over at How About Orange, Jessica does an occasional post where she highlights 3 random orange things she likes. I like the idea and the format so thought I’d try something similar here – a more visual format than my former list of links. I’ll feature a few favorite design photos and maybe some great shopping opportunities or stunning photography, or whatever strikes me as interesting, charming, appealing….. Let me know if you like this better or should I revert to the former link style?
FIVE PILLOWS THAT I LOVE
1. Scrumptious, soft pillows that really announce who you are. (bonjourmoncoussin.com $65 each)
2. Delightful, textural 3-D pillow for a sophisticated girly touch. (jenna pillow @ blissliving.com $75)
3. Playing on the colors for fall but with a gardeny twist, this embroidered beauty is a scene stealer. (Wendy’s Garden from garnethill.com $90)
4. Jewel toned with an exotic pattern and made with velvety luxury, what could be more Global in style? (Medallion pillow from CostPlus $25, affiliate)
5. This last pillow is for those of you who are drawn to more a more natural style. Handmade of burlap with a French printing, wouldn’t it look great on a kitchen chair or a family room corner? (Petit Coterie, etsy.com, $32)
I hope you enjoyed this quick exploration of a tiny sampling of the variety of pillows available. Although next week I’ll focus on something different, I’m sure I’ll return to pillows again and again. They are so versatile and can be so important in a room that we all need to be aware of just how many great possibilities there are. Though I love actual shopping as much as the next girl, online shopping for something unbreakable like pillows is so much fun and increases the selection dramatically.