Wednesday Web Wanderings is focusing on fall colors, specifically ORANGE. Enjoy some of these great finds from around the web.
1. Starting with a sporty little table from Jonathan Adler ($450), the top comes off to use as a tray…..
2. This embroidered hand towel screams fall and is available at Crate & Barrel ($5).
3. This lacquer serving tray would set you apart from the crowd. (Triton tray, notneutral.com)
4. This yummy pillow by Thomas Paul at Burke Decor (an affiliate) will spiff up your sofa or chair beautifully. (Lilies 22″ pillow, BurkeDecor.com $80)
5. Everyone needs a touch of bright, whimsical, energetic art in their homes. I found this wonderful artist on ETSY. This handpainted on canvas picture is 24×30. (peggysu1464, Fun Sun Daisy $199)
6. Perfect for a teen’s room, a playroom or a playful room, this CD rack adds the spice of orange to a wall or bookcase. (duoplane cd rack; gnr8.biz $89)
7. Use one of these handblown glass/crystal pumpkins as a fall sculpture or paperweight. (cohn-stone glass pumpkin collection; gumps (affiliate) $185 & up)
8. Orange can make a statement on the floor too. Bold and graphic, tuck this wool throw rug under a chair or in the entry (ALM310 by chandra; InsideAvenue.com from $71)
9. Candles are always lovely, but it seems we really enjoy bringing them out for fall and winter activities and decor. Try these orange ones from Pier One. (ember candles, $1-10)
10. This stylish chair and ottoman would jazz up any room but if orange isn’t your thing, there are lots of color options to choose from. (boden chair & ottoman; room & board $1199 chair, $599 ottoman)
Hope your enjoyed these top 10 orange things ….. but really they’re just the tip of the iceberg ….. aren’t you inspired to try a splash of orange in your room? If you’re already an orange lover, please share a photo or two – we’d love to see orange in action! Some of these goodies are from affiliates (shop there and I earn a little commission), so if you find orange intriguing, try shopping one of them first. Thanks.