As I shopped the web this week, here are some of my favorite finds……
1. A fabulous collection of modern clocks – something really different. (via gnr8.biz, $119)
2. Cool vintage-looking game board art. (via Wisteria, $229)
3. Something more affordable….. ETSY art by Elisabeth Perotin, $20 each. I love the organic shapes and hint of floral without really being quite a floral, modern (or is it Asian, or maybe whimsical?), but definitely beautiful.
4. Since Halloween is approaching, I found these novelty taper candles at CostPlus (click through the affiliate link at the end of the post). (via CostPlus $20 s/4)
5. I love watching Nate Berkus on Oprah – he’s adorable, plus he offers good design information. He has his own line of furnishings and I found this on the HSN site. He’s designed a couple of “instant” tablescape sets to help get you started (includes picture frame, candle holder and tray). (via HSN.com, Astor 3-pc Tablescape, $80)