The first week of December has flown by so we’ve both thinking ahead to the fast approaching holiday meals we’ll share with family and friends, not to mention that special Christmas dinner! We discovered some great things to set the mood at our tables and some of them also make great gifts for folks on our Christmas list. We give two thumbs up to the following:
1. The versatility of these hurricanes is extraordinary. The metal bottom lifts out and you can fill under it with any seasonal decor you like. Beautiful on a dinner or buffet table for the holiday, but would work great on a picnic table in the summer. (Lakeside s/3-$19 - affiliate – search using keywords hurricane candleholders)
2. Pottery Barn offers their usual lighthearted reindeer print on several new things this year, including this cotton runner, $59-79.
3. Plan on serving coffee after dinner? This tray will save trips back and forth to the kitchen and serve your coffee in style. And, it’s on sale! (LampsPlus $20 til 12/20 – affiliate – click through link at bottom of this post and search with keywords “vintage coffee tray”)
4. This melamine platter puts a modern (and retro!) spin on holiday serve ware. (burke decor $20 -affiliate, click through link at bottom of this post and search with keywords “melamine platter”)
5. A beautiful and colorful addition, these Pfaltzgraff Winterberry etched glass goblets will brighten any talbe. Amazon offers them as a set of 4 for only $19.99 (half price sale!). (click through to Amazon using the affiliate link at the bottom of this post and search with keywords “Winterberry goblet”)
6. The simplicity of these black and gold serving pieces would be elegant at the table year around. (burke decor $42 – affiliate- click through via the link at the bottom of post and search using “serving spoons”)
7. From the Calligraphic collection at Burke Decor, the color of this square serving platter makes it perfect for the holidays but the design carries it year round! (burke decor $75 -affiliate – click through via link at bottom of post and search with keywords ‘Calligraphic platter”)
8. The glossy red exterior of this bamboo bowl would add jolt of red on a holiday buffet (Conran shop $24 – search using keywords “Bo Bowl Tomato”)
9. The stainless steel of this Pianissimo Basket would glisten on a Christmas or New Year’s Eve dinner table. (Conran shop $82 - search using keywords “pianissimo basket )
10. Add sparkle and sentiment to your table with these charming place card holders, complete with name cards! (plumparty.com $7/s4 search using keywords love place card)
11. Sagaform’s beautiful wine carafe is only $30 – what a deal! (burke decor $30 – affiliate – click through via link at bottom of post and search with keyword “carafe”)
12. A metallic twist of silver sparkles on this festive glass set. And they can be monogrammed. How cool is that? (west elm $22-36 – search using keyword “metallic twist”)
13. What holiday table would be complete without a floral centerpiece? Order this one from Teleflora or check your local florist for other ideas – they can customize size, colors, ribbons, and accents to suit your tableware. (teleflora $50- keyword “all is bright”)
We hope these ideas help you spice up your holiday table decor or your gift giving. Either way, don’t wait too long to shop – the days are slipping away.