This week my web wanderings ended up finding birdcages of all things. It started with the charming ETSY pillow and grew from there. Since I have nary a birdcage in my home, I’m not sure where the interest springs from, but I was pleased to go with the flow……and I found some wonderful options. The web is a wonderous place…….
1. From Elle Decor, a sampling of birdcage lamps made of palm fronds ($250) by Roost.
2. How about another ETSY find? This vintage looking fabric would make a whimsical addition to a kitchen or family room or sunroom. (by Olive, $20)
3. A versatile style of birdcage available at Amazon. I can see filling it with holiday decor, with greens, with color faux birds then use it on top of a kitchen cupboard, a mantel, on a potshelf, on a hearth……. 18″ Elaborate Black & Gold Decorative Wooden Birdcage ($65)
4. This handpainted bamboo box would sit beautifully on a desk or in a bookcase. Available at Lamps Plus ($99 -Click my affiliate link below and look for item H2313)
5. I found this great pillar candle holder at ChristmasCentral.com and because it’s nice and tall, it would be a great addition to a vignette. If the white is too white for your decor, a can of spray paint does wonders. ($70)
6. Another pillow with a more formal birdcage design – on linen by Thomas Paul ($100); available through BurkeDecor.com Fall Savings – 10% off all Home Decor(affiliate link)
7. This funky birdcage is sure to be a conversation starter – and it’s actually functional. Designed in the style of a Brownstone, AllPetFurniture has lots of housing styles available. (item #PVP1043 -$71)
If there’s something you’d like some help finding or just want to see a variety of options, let me know and I’ll be happy to keep my eyes open during my web wanderings and blog sharing.