This week my Wednesday Web Wanderings took me through site after site looking for great console tables (inspired by Alex’s question - thanks!) I’ve found a variety of sizes, styles and prices – and who knew there were so many cool options. Some of these are through my affiliates, so if you’re in the market,check them out. Thanks.
1. As a designer one of my fall back stores when I was working with a client who had an oversized space was Kreiss. They have beautiful furniture with clean lines, stone tops, luxurious upholstery and everything is big, oversized. The one below is 66″ long, has a great stone top and hand turned metal legs – it would be great in a modern room, a Tuscan room or anywhere you want to make a statement.
2. By contrast, this console with curved legs is so organic and elegant looking….more formal than the one above. (amazon.com $172 Fancy Handmade Wooden Brown Finish Console / Wall)
3. I love the modern simplicity and straight lines of this console table. It’ a great transitional piece and even has drawers for practicality. (mitchell gold+bob williams)
4. The Sancha console is a little smaller in scale so it works great in narrow or smaller areas. It’s a demi-lune table which means it’s a half circle and, best of all, it’s made of reclaimed wood! No wait, best of all, it’s on sale for only $299! (grandin road, regularly $599)
5. Room and Board has this console with storage and a chunky but spare look that would blend well in a country, mission or any casual style. (miller console, room and board $1800)
6. Here’s a console with style and a twist of something different….beautiful detailing makes this a choice for an Asian styled room or it would fit great in an eclectic room. (xia li console, burke decor $575 – please click the affiliate link at the end)
7. I absolutely love the lines on this console. It has a look that would blend with most any style; it can be dressed formally or casually; it’s substantial but not overbearing. It’s a lot of look for the money. (benedetta console, ballard designs $399 sale)
8. Do you love the Hollywood Regency look that’s currently enjoying a revival? Do you love a little glitz and glam and sparkle? This is the console for you! (borghese console at homedecorators.com $660 – please click the affiliate link at the end)
9. If you’re not into the mirrored style, maybe this avant garde novelty style will appeal. I like the organic shape and glass top – against a dark colored wall it will be a standout! (nova meandering, accent-furniture-direct.com, $600)
10. Last, but not least, a classic style that will work in just about any home. I like that the sides are open so it doesn’t feel heavy and clunky and there’s a shelf for extra display space (I’m always in need of that!). (anthony console, furniturebutler.com $300)
As usual, I have no specific recommendations for any of these products or companys; I’m just offering a selection of pieces that might work in your home. Links will go to the home page of the company, then you can search by product name (which I’ve included). I do it this way because retail sites change the pages the products are on frequently and a link directly to the product might not work in a couple weeks.